Contact us on +27 (0)74 977 2215
About Wilderness Express
As an owner-run, family owned business, Wilderness Express offer you personalised, safe and reliable taxi services, that include trips around and about the Garden Route, and transfers as you need them, with local knowledge of Wilderness, George, Sedgefield, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, Oudtshoorn and Mossel Bay.
At Wilderness Express, we love where we live and what’s not to love? Our aim is for you to leave with happy memories, so we’ll stop along the way to share this beautiful area with you. Wilderness Express is all about our guests getting the most out of their experience.
Our owner-drivers are fun, friendly, professional locals. We only use 5-star NCAP rated vehicles for your safety. Cars and drivers are fully licenced, with valid permits.
Whether it’s a ride to a restaurant or a tour of the beautiful Garden Route area with a local flavour – WE WILL GET YOU THERE!
- Recommendations and reservations made on your behalf.
- Drop off and pick up at your convenience.
- Doctor and hospital visits.
- Drop and shop.
- Dedicated driver to you for a full day Garden Route adventure. Tell us or trust us.
- Departure no later than 9am, to a maximum of 400km and 9hours.
- Dedicated driver to you for a half day Garden Route adventure. North, East or West, we’ll show you the best.
- Maximum of 250km, and 5hours.
- Drop and shop
- Pick up and drop off.
- Meet and greet on request.
- Stop and smell the sea in transit.
- Town to town along the Garden Route.
- Make your transfer a tour.
Below are some of the suggested trips that we can recommend. Feel free to contact us at Wilderness Express for any more suggestions. With our experience, we can design a trip that would be an experience you will never forget.
- Map of Africa
- Hippy Cave Walk
- Vic Bay/Herolds Bay esplanade
- Hike or canoe to Waterfall
- Strawberry farm
- Big Tree Braai
- Knysna Heads
- Boat Cruise
- Radical Raptors
- Buffalo Bay
- Covey Beach or Noetzie Beach picnic
- Rasta Village
- Monkeyland and Birds of Eden
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Bungee jumping and zipline canopy tours
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Cango Caves
- Cango Wildlife Ranch and Cheetah Sanctuary
- Shark cage diving
- Safari drives
- Hiking safari
Some activities are weather dependent and subject to availability.
We support only ethical animal venues.
|Wilderness||Garden Route Mall||R120.00|
|Around Wilderness (one way)||R100.00|
|Wilderness East||Garden Route Mall||R140.00|
|Wilderness East||Hoekwil Café||R100.00|
|George Airport||Knysna Waterfront||R750.00|
Why Wilderness Express?
Years of Hospitality Experience
CONTACT WILDERNESS EXPRESS
You can contact us via the form below, email or WhatsApp, follow us on Social Media or leave us a review.
South Africa and the rest of the world is in a pandemic.
For official government updates and information regarding the coronavirus pandemic from the official website, please click on the below.